Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, May 31, 2012

5 weeks 2 days

So we're pregnant! We technically found out last Wednesday, after I had a feeling, but the pee-sticks were much more clear this past weekend. Initially, it just feels surreal. This was the first month it was technically possible, but we weren't actually trying yet. Don't get me wrong, it's not an accident and we're thrilled, just a little surprised. 
I also happened to get poison ivy in .. uncomfortable areas, and so it's a little hard to determine what exactly are early symptoms vs. rash symptoms, but my chest is definitely fuller, my nose is a little sharper, and I'm very hungry :) I'm reading from all sorts of sources - so far the BabyBump app, thebump.com, fitpregnancy, and When the Belly Button Pops, the Baby's Done. Our first prenatal visit is next week.
Ultimately, I'm so excited, so thankful, a little nervous on how to share the news, looking forward to letting the excitements and the struggles bring me closer to God and closer to Joey, and already in love with this little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment