Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, December 13, 2012

33 weeks, 1 day (picture)

  It was a gloomy day out, so the pictures is a little dark. Yesterday we had an appointment, and it was great to hear his healthy heartbeat, get told he's currently head down and a great size, and get some general questions answer. It's so neat knowing how close we're getting! I had a great shower last Saturday, and I feel much more prepared! I don't have any pictures currently, but I'll try to get some.
 
How far along? 33 weeks (1 day)
Baby is the size of a: Durian?? (4.2 to 5.8 pounds and 17.2 to 18.7 inches)
Total weight gain: 20 lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Mostly wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow! 
Stretch marks? Nothing yet, but still have darkness around my belly button. I can't tell if it's the linea nigra thing or just darker veins showing up.
Sleep: Okay, much more difficult. Hips and belly make positions difficult, and I wake up to pee (once or twice), but most frustrating is walking up hungry. Very hard to fall asleep afterwards, even after a snack.
Best moment this week: My shower! Kara, Stephanie, and my mom did a great job planning, we had lots of Christmas decorations, fun mostly seasonal games, brunch food, and it was great to visit with so many ladies. It's really neat to think that they'll be in our son's life. I'll try to get some pictures from my mom!
Movement: He's grown, and while he still stretches out a lot (particularly on the edge of my right side), he's still moving a lot, kicking some, and hitting some ribs every now and then. 
Food cravings: Not really. Maybe peppermint things and citrus fruit.
Gender: Little boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: Some fatigue, some hip soreness after standing or walking a lot. Still some headaches and mood swings. Recently some cramping. More hunger and plenty of baby brain :) 
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: Very shallow, and pokes out at some shirts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment