Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, June 21, 2012

8 weeks, 1 day (picture)

So far I think I've had a fairly normal experience (aside from the shingles), I'm mostly tired and nauseous a lot (although I think both are lighting up a bit!), I no longer multitask, I get up to pee once or twice during the night, vegetables in particular seem kinda gross, and I eat a lot of blandish food. It's pretty surreal, but I've gained 2 inches around my belly button (bloat or baby?), and although January seems forever far away, I'm excited and know it's all worth it :) We took our 8 week picture in more natural light, but it was the fifth? picture, and I wasn't smiling as much then. We learned that our little one is the size of raspberry, my uterus in the size of a grapefruit and his/her taste buds are developing!


2 comments:

  1. You look BEAUTIFUL girly. :)

    So excited to watch your bump grow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Loved the visual size references as they correlate to gestational age ... raspberry, grapefruit ...

      I guess "little baby C" will be tasting what mommy tastes?

      What fun to think about, Kristin.

      SMILES,
      nanc

      Delete