Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

20 weeks,6 days (picture)

It's a little late.. but here we go! Half way :) I felt little man last Thursday, and mostly just feel him when I'm sitting in the office. It's been fun for sure. We celebrated our first year anniversary this weekend with dinner with Joey's parents, an Ikea trip, getting a stroller from craigslist, and candle light pizza and sparkling grape juice. It was actually pretty awesome to me. Joey told me he's noticed me being happier, and other than last Friday, I have to agree. Another praise! Other than that, not too many changes.

2 comments:

  1. You look beautiful, girl. So glad you're feeling better, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy for you that you got to feel little man move! what a neat sensation i'm sure that is!

    ReplyDelete