Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, September 10, 2012

Updates

 We'll hit halfway on Wednesday, but here are a few updates:
 
  • Nursery - We got the crib put together on Saturday (Joey took some pictures) and we ordered our rocker! I'm excited to get things up on the wall.
  • Registries - Started! But I really need to go through them and pare down, on the sheets in particular - I just added all that I liked at the time. 
  • Movement- none felt yet :(
  • Cravings -  not really, although I do like chocolate again
  • Nesting - increasing. I think with my gradual energy increase, I spend it organizing random things like our freezer, parts of our attic, and other little places. 
  • Sleep - more restless now, and with complicated dreams like scavenger hunts and endless projects. 
  • Other symptoms - I'm feeling more achy and my back will hurt at times. Exercise is good - trying to get a walk or video in each day.
  • The depression thing - At times I feel normal (last Friday and Saturday), but then I still have times where it just feels like my head and my heart can't wake up and/or I feel like crying all the time (Sunday and today). So we'll see. When I feel better, it's a lot easier to remember important things like praying and talking to others. Otherwise, I mostly just coast. I'm almost always improved when spending time with Joey. Marriage is amazing :)
Looking forward to picking a name (maybe on his birthday, who knows) - we have two favorites right now, feeling normal, my belly growing as our little man grows, maybe my belly button buttoning out, fall weather for the fall maternity clothes, and  feeling movement.

No comments:

Post a Comment