Pregnancy Ticker

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

18 weeks, 6 days

We had a great weekend! Joey was working nights, but I felt like a lot done, including resting. Things got moved around in the future nursery, I boxed up clothes that won't quite fit for a while and moved in the maternity clothes, and we picked up a few small outfits for our future little one :). I got some time in with my mom, and some date moments with Joey. It was so great to be productive for a while, and then rest for while. And I'm 4 days into the happy pills, which I'm excited about. More soon!

2 comments:

  1. dont you just love those weekends where you feel super productive and well rested at the same time.

    happy 19 weeks! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! So great :) Thank you! Your bump is looking beautiful!

      Delete