Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, September 20, 2012

21 weeks, 1 day (picture)


How far along? 21 weeks (and a day)
Baby is the size of a: Pomegrante
Total weight gain: 5.5 lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? I've been putting my clothes in boxes, but still mostly wear my clothes, with a few maternity things mixed in. I'm planning to transition to maternity clothes more at the end of the month.
Stretch marks? Not yet, or the dark line either.
Sleep: A little more restlessly, and maybe not quite enough, but pretty good! 
Best moment this week:  Celebrating our anniversary, and the recent improvements in the nursery. And receiving our car seat!! (Thanks to Joey's parents :) )
Movement: Yep! Started last Thursday. I feel him mostly when I'm sitting down at the office, but I've felt him once in the car, and once at home. 
Food cravings: Not really, if anything, comfort food. 
Gender: Little boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Finally feeling the second trimester energy (and some nesting), occasional back or leg pain, and the anti-depressants have been working :) Things are going well!
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: Still in, but maybe a little shallower?

No comments:

Post a Comment