Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, September 28, 2012

22 weeks, 2 days

So, we forgot to take a picture this week. We had a checkup appointment on Wednesday, and got to hear the heartbeat again, got my uterus measured for the first time (size is right on schedule), but other than that very routine. It's been a little harder to fall asleep and a little harder to get up, but that happens, I still sleep pretty well. Oh, I did lightly shave some of the few stray hairs I now get on my belly in preparation for my appointment, and happen to nick my belly button (and it bleed), but that's healing up :) At this time, things aren't too exciting, just slowly growing, and that's a good thing!
This weekend we get to celebrate my dad's birthday and Joey goes to Florida to play Regionals. Prayer request that all goes well! 

No comments:

Post a Comment