Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 1, 2012

22 weeks, 5 days

We have heard so much good news recently! In addition to my best friend getting engaged, we heard about 2 pregnancies from Joey's previous team mates, one from his current team (twins!), and we might have had family members announce on Saturday. So many! I'm thrilled to have so many ladies going through the same life change, and look forward to all the future potential play dates and what-the-heck calls.

Recently, I've been noticing a lot more movement (little guy must be getting stronger :) ), with a few flutters that I would call kicks. I'm really excited for when Joey will be able to feel him. I've reached a point where I'm in between my normal clothes and maternity clothes, and feeling so thankful that he'll be growing about six ounces each week. Not only am I loving the idea of more of a bump (with a popped belly button would be great!), but it would be nice to get a little more comfortable. We are certainly blessed!

The longer we listen to one another - with real attention - the more commonality we will find in all our lives. That is, if we are careful to exchange with one another life stories and not simply opinions.  ~Barbara Deming

1 comment:

  1. hey! congrats on a happy 22nd week of pregnancy :) so, do you live in raleigh? if so, we should totally meet up for a decaf cup of coffee or something soon. is that weird? maybe ... but if you are interested, feel free to email me at mrs.elizabethbenfield{at}gmail.com have a super monday!

    ReplyDelete