Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

27 weeks (picture kinda)



Happy Halloween! Baby C is hidden a little in the black, but I promise you'd know he's there. Here is our team for our work Pumpkin Carving and Cooking contest! The Cat in the Hat is Jessica, my awesome manager, and in the plaid is Emily, who is also pregnant :) (16 weeks). We had a lot of people participate in bringing in pumpkin desserts - I was surprised to get runner up (2nd place)! Very flattering (thanks Joey for helping make our trifle!). Our picture is actually being taken by the dessert winner :)
Joey is working night shifts, so but we'll try to get a picture with the board tomorrow morning. We've talked about changes we'll make in the nursery (maybe work on that this weekend). 
Updates: sleep is a little harder, I feel less like I have to "pee" and more just pressure that going to the bathroom helps (one other pregnant lady felt this way too), I'm craving/eating wayy too much sugar, but I plan to stop soon before the glucose test next Wednesday. Other than that, just happy! (less tears, less emotional swings for the most part - yay anti-depressants!)

No comments:

Post a Comment