Pregnancy Ticker

Thursday, October 25, 2012

26 weeks, 1 day (picture)

(I'm arching my back a little, but the sign is almost the best it's been!)
We had our 26 week appointment yesterday! I still love going in and hearing his heartbeat. A good 140 bpm. My blood pressure has risen a little, like expected, and I can hear (feel?) my heart beat increase sometimes if  I stand still for long (like getting ready in the morning). We saw the same male doctor that we've seen before, and he confirmed all my symptoms are normal and things are going well! We picked up the orange drink for my gluco test two weeks from yesterday. Not really looking forward to it, but another step in the journey! I'll also get the Rh shot that day. Some books say that now that I'm in the 27th week, I'm in the third trimester! but other books say not until after reaching 28 weeks. Regardless, we're so thankful for things going well and health and praying for all the other babies cooking that we know of! God is good :)

How far along? 26 weeks (and a day)
Baby is the size of a: Head of lettuce
Total weight gain: 15ish lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Mostly wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow!
Stretch marks? Nothing yet.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, but waking up to pee or roll over. 
Best moment this week: 
Movement: A lot of jumbling, with some strong kicks. Feeling a little more used to the movement :)
Food cravings: Not really, wanting more water and vegetables lately.
Gender: Little boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Overall feeling pretty good, some nausea and light headedness if I stand for too long, or sit too forward for long. Some cramping when I'm walking (round ligament). A little swelling sometimes in my feet or ankles. Oh and baby brain. A lot, haha.  
Wedding rings on or off? On. My hands have only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: Out then in? It often looks like a little volcano

No comments:

Post a Comment