Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, October 22, 2012

25 weeks, 5 days (picture)

How far along? 25 weeks (5 days)
Baby is the size of a: Cauliflower
Total weight gain: 12ish lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Mostly wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow!
Stretch marks? Nothing yet.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, wake up when I'm switching sides more, and more tired than I was. (I think I look a little tired, even after a weekend!)
Best moment this week: At Joey's family's church, the pastor asked what happened to me?? I pointed to Joey and responded "I think this guy, actually." We had a great visit!
Movement: A little less kicks, and more jumbling movement. Feeling a little more used to the movement :)
Food cravings: Not really, wanting more water and vegetables lately.
Gender: Little boy!
Labor Signs: No, although felt some cramping (Braxton Hicks?) yesterday while walking
Symptoms: Overall feeling pretty good, some nausea and light headedness if I stand for too long
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: Out then in? It often looks like a little volcano

1 comment: