Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

24 weeks (picture)


How far along? 24 weeks 
Baby is the size of a: Cantaloupe
Total weight gain: 10ish lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? I'm still kind of between my normal clothes and maternity clothes, but I'm trying to wear more maternity shirts. When else will I get the opportunity? :) 
Stretch marks? Nothing yet.
Sleep: Sleeping pretty well, wake up when I'm switching sides more, and more tired than I was.
Best moment this week: After a few days of quiet, feeling him move again!
Movement: I was feeling a lot of movement, then he was quiet, and now he's kind of kicking a little higher than he was.
Food cravings: Not really, if anything, comfort food. 
Gender: Little boy!
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Overall feeling pretty good, some achiness at times, some headaches, but all in all, doing good. 
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: In, but looks a lot different than it used to.

No comments:

Post a Comment