Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 2, 2012

27 weeks, 2 days (picture)

How far along? 27 weeks (2 days)
Baby is the size of a: Rutabaga (14. in.)
Total weight gain: 15ish lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Mostly wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow! Although today is all pre-pregnancy. I mix it up. 
Stretch marks? Nothing yet.
Sleep: Restless dreams, and I feel like I just wake up at random times. 
Best moment this week: Trying to fully realize how soon it is until I'm a mom and an aunt!
Movement: At times it feels like he completely flips around. I'll feel him low in my pelvis, near my sides, just under my ribs, crazy. Lots of movement!
Food cravings: Not really, but ate more sugar this last week for sure!
Gender: Little boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: Occasional nausea and headaches, breathing a little harder at times, some achiness and round ligament pain at times, but mostly good! 
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: Out then in? It often looks like a little volcano. More in than out though. I've noticed the skin around it is a little darker. 

No comments:

Post a Comment