Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 16, 2012

29 weeks, 2 days (picture)

Very officially in the third trimester! I'm feeling the need to get things done, write up to-do lists, finish the nursery, and still enjoy the season (with all its to-dos) and this stage. I think Joey enjoyed hearing some of the comments I get to hear - the examples coming from people in the airport/airplane and extended family. We've had several friends have babies recently and it's been fun to see all the pictures on Facebook. Looking so forward to meeting this little guy! (which makes me want to get done things even faster)

How far along? 29 weeks (2 days)
Baby is the size of a: Acorn Squash (15.2 to 16.7 inches long, and 2.5 to 3.8 pounds)
Total weight gain: 17 lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Mostly wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow! 
Stretch marks? Nothing yet - I can still push out way further than I'm at, so I'm hopeful I won't have any. 
Sleep: Still falling asleep pretty easily, wake up a few times, and still feel tired in the morning usually. 
Best moment this week: Getting to share the baby bump with tons of Joey's extended family when we went down to Florida for one grandmother's 90th birthday! We also go to see the other side of the family on Sunday.
Movement: He moves often, but not always huge movement. Mainly on my right side. He does a lot of just sticking one limb out, and seems to play with my belly button. It feels really weird!
Food cravings: Not really. I like sour things and comfort food still.  
Gender: Little boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: About the same on fatigue and baby brain, a little more clumsy, and leaky boobs (can I say that), but just a little bit. (Addition: weird dreams! I had a dream I gave birth to a little blonde boy who had three eyes. It didn't look that weird to me in the dream. The weird part is I couldn't remember the delivery at all - I had amnesia and Joey had to describe it to me.)
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: In, but pokes out slightly at the top. 

No comments:

Post a Comment