Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, November 30, 2012

31 weeks, 2 days (picture)

  Like the pregnant lady pose? We had our 30 week appointment the day before 31 weeks, and got to hear a healthy heartbeat. We were told everything seems proportional and to remember to take it easy during the holiday season (namely Christmas shopping). I'm pretty sure that means online shopping is the way to go :) Joey has done a great job helping me feel cared for during this cold and trimester, and I'm hoping to be very careful with my germs as we go to our child-birthing classes and a pregnancy potluck. And here's something awesome: Our due date is in 2 months from today! Take care!

How far along? 31 weeks (2 days)
Baby is the size of a: Pineapple (15.2 to 16.7 inches long, and 2.5 to 3.8 pounds)
Total weight gain: 19 lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Mostly wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow! 
Stretch marks? Nothing yet
Sleep: Still falling asleep pretty easily, wake up a few times, and still feel tired in the morning usually. 
Best moment this week: Picking out a tree and starting to decorate for Christmas :) So looking forward to sharing this with our son next year!
Movement: Still more stretching movement than just kicks. He passes his kick tests!
Food cravings: Not really. I still make Joey pick out what we're having for dinner a lot. 
Gender: Little boy :)
Labor Signs: Nope. 
Symptoms: This week I've had a cold, so I'm feeling the congested nasal passages and ears in particular, the fatigue, some achiness, headaches - but not sure how much pregnancy contributes. Otherwise, I'm very thankful that things have been going well.
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: Very shallow, and pokes out at some shirts.  

1 comment:

  1. looking great girl ... not much longer :) praying for you guys!

    ReplyDelete