Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, August 31, 2012

18 weeks, 2 days (picture)

Not many changes from last week! 

How far along? 18 Weeks (2 days)
Baby is the size of a: Sweet Potato
Total weight gain: 8 lbs or 3 lbs (I managed to weigh an extra 5 lbs at the doctor's the first visit)
Maternity clothes? Making my normal clothes fit, but slowly moving them to a trunk and making room for the borrowed maternity clothes (thanks!).
Stretch marks? Not yet, or the dark line either.
Sleep: Never enough. Very tired this week. 
Best moment this week: Seeing a healthy anatomy scan :) 
Movement: Not yet... at times I think I imagine it, but nothing definite.
Food cravings: Not really.
Gender: ? (We know :) )
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea is gone. I occasionally get round ligament pain and some pangs near my pelvis. Oh and hormones/tears.
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Belly Button: Still in, but maybe a little shallower?

No comments:

Post a Comment