Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2012

16 weeks, 2 days (picture)

Happy Friday! I've had a great birthday week :) Made special with meals, my husband, flowers at work, my parents, and of course facebook and texts. Several people have pointed out that this is my last birthday celebrating without kids. I think we enjoyed it (I actually have felt 26 since Joey's birthday), and I look forward to adding more birthdays and special days to our family. I'm feeling more inspired to decorate and make the most of each season. Today is my sister's birthday and my father-in-law's birthday. It's fun to be so close to family - I feel like it makes it more of a celebration. Somewhat related, I have found out that 3 girls at work are also pregnant (although all behind me), and I'm so excited to be able to share the experience.
I'm still wearing my normal clothes (I have a lot of flowy stuff), and I close my pants with a hair band or wear a belly band. I don't get up to pee during the night every night, but I do most. I have less nausea and food aversion, but I do have hip and chest pain every now and then. Other than that, the bump is slowly growing and we're happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment