Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, August 22, 2012

17 weeks (picture)

Trying something new:
How far along? 17 Weeks 
Baby is the size of a: Onion
Total weight gain: 7 1/2 pounds
Maternity clothes? Making my normal clothes fit, but slowly moving them to a trunk and making room for the borrowed maternity clothes (thanks!).
Stretch marks? Not yet, or the dark line either.
Sleep: Very well, although I'm still often tired. I'm normally out within 5 minutes of being in bed. 
Best moment this week: Getting a slew of slippers (to replace the ones Dash destroyed) from Joey for my birthday! I'm so looking forward to staying comfortable :)
Movement: Not yet... at times I think I imagine it, but nothing definite.
Food cravings: Not really. Most recently was probably mashed potatoes and berries. Separately.
Gender: finding out on Aug. 29th :)
Labor Signs: No
Symptoms: Nausea is gone. I occasionally get round ligament pain and some pangs near my pelvis. Oh and hormones/tears.
Wedding rings on or off? On. I've only swelled at normal times like working out or waking up suddenly.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I am pretty happy girl these days. (Doesn't hurt that my husband has been amazing and does sweet things all the time.)
Looking forward to: Finding out boy or girl next week and feeling flutters! 

(My Birthday Slippers:) )

3 comments:

  1. i like this post, it's neat to see the progression. i bet this little list of things to write about will be fun to look back on for you :). can you feel the cooler weather coming...ready for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps: i think the slippers with the button are my favorite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yaaaaay baby C.
    I like the slippers with the button, too. :)

    ReplyDelete