Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2012

15 weeks, 5 days (picture)


The wedding weekend went really well! It was great to see Annie and Paul so happy, to see lots of old friends, to get a pedicure, and to show Joey off a little. There haven't been too many changes. The bump is getting a little bigger (esp. when I'm not wearing work clothes and at night- like the second picture), occasional nausea, less food aversion, some tiredness, but much higher energy, and still some hormones every now and then. I can see some of my veins a little better, but no swelling or linea nigra. A guy from work guessed I was pregnant and asked my manager (hoping he wasn't wrong). He noticed because I don't tuck my shirts in, I walk a little different, and my two hour Friday work day outfit was a little more obvious. It's funny to me that someone noticed. I've been reading awesome things about Baby C's stage, but I don't have any of those fun facts in front of me. It's a fun time!

No comments:

Post a Comment