Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 6, 2012

10 weeks, 2 days

So we haven't taken a picture yet this week. Joey's been working day shifts, and leaving before I wake up, and evenings have been busy. But we got to celebrate 10 weeks on Independence Day :) My mom and I went baby shopping for the first time. While I've read some, I haven't read or looked into registry type things yet, and there is so much out there. It was a little overwhelming. Mom got Baby C a few gender neutral things like snack holders, a fun trumpet toy, a plastic book, and the cutest striped socks. She also got our changing table pad! We'll be using (and possibly painting) Joey's old dresser for the changing table. We haven't made many changes to the guest-room-becoming- nursery yet, but I'm excited for that time.
We also spent the Fourth putting together a light house puzzle, eating good food, and walking over to Regency to watch fireworks.
I tried out two more prenatal workouts, one was salsa and the other was yoga. I yawned the whole way through the yoga, but I'm doing my best to still stay a little active. As far as symptoms go, I think the nausea and tiredness are getting a little better, I haven't had the sciatic nerve pain since last Friday, I did have a little round ligament pain during our walk to fireworks, but it's been better since then. I'm starting to see more blue veins, so I've switched to a normal chair at work and I elevate my feet on top of a recycling bin. Still getting up a time or two during the night to use the bathroom. I think that's it. Hope to have a picture soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment