Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, July 23, 2012

12 weeks, 5 days

Baby C and I had a good time in Charleston. I was surprised by how well I was able to keep up, with all the walking and celebrating, had to be a God thing that the trip lined up with the end of my first trimester. We tried paddle boarding on Saturday, and it was really fun! Another praise was how well everyone got along. A group of 8 girls can be a lot of personalities to bring together. 
I had frequent bathroom stops, and snacks in with me at all times. I got comments of how surprised they were that I have a little baby bump already (I'm the first pregnant friend for a lot of these girls), and it was fun to share all the little tidbits I've learned so far. All in all, a good trip (especially after a great night of sleep), and we're really looking forward to the appointment on Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment