Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

11 weeks

So on July 11th, we get to celebrate 11 weeks! Baby C's skin is becoming less transparent and is looking more like a normal baby :) I'm still getting hungrier, less nauseous, and more energy, which is pretty awesome. I've been noticing that my belly's right side is beginning to protrude a little more than my left. According to google and babycenter.com, that just means that our little one prefers my right side! Kinda weird. 
Now that we're getting to the end of the first trimester, I think it's sinking in a little more that there's actually a baby being made and that we'll be parents. We're really excited, but I'm really trying to think about what it will be like. The new tasks and to-dos that seem foreign now. It makes me think about who I am and how I act and what our child(ren) will learn. There's so much to day dream about. So thankful! 
PS, we hope to work out our schedules soon to get a picture done!

No comments:

Post a Comment