Pregnancy Ticker

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

12 weeks (picture)

The main change that I've noticed since last week is I have been more hormonal. More irritable and responsive that usual. (Hopefully this passes soon :) ). My feet hurt more if I've been walking around, and I could still take naps on busy days. I'm still noticing a soft swelling to my belly, but I've been assured it's still not really noticeable to the average person. We're really looking forward to next week's appointment! At this point, most of Baby C's critical systems have been fully formed and is developing his/her reflexes. I'm not sure I realized most of the making is in the first trimester, and next two are mostly growing in size. Kinda crazy!
This weekend I'm heading to Charleston for my friend Annie's bachelorette. I'm hoping I remember to take breaks and drink enough water when needed. I'll be sharing with many of the girls our news, which is exciting but a little weird feeling (I'll be the only one married, and well, pregnant). Joey will be heading up to Philly for a tournament, and my parents are nice enough to watch Sully and Dash.

No comments:

Post a Comment