Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, July 27, 2012

13 weeks, 2 days (picture)

 

Okay, so, sorry for the overall blurriness, the hard-to-read-ness of the sign, and the flowy shirt that kinda prevents being able to see anything, but I do have an itty bitty baby bump, that I'm still not necessarily showcasing at work yet.
 **Update: Debbie edited my picture so you can see things better: :) Thanks Debbie!!

We are still so excited about having heard the heartbeat this week. This morning we read over an article that my OB provided, on what will be happening during the 4th month. Baby C's skin is still transparent, so you can see the bones and veins (kinda crazy), but muscles will be strengthening and by the end of the month, we should be able to feel some movement! Feeling incredibly blessed - with witnessing a miracle, the support of my husband, old friends, extended family, Frisbee friends, Bible Study friends, family, my work manager, hearing tons of songs on KLove reminding me of God's love and grace - it's really neat. It just reminds me of special this time is and how excited I am to see this little face someday (soonish). 
As far as symptoms and whatnot go - I've been really tired recently, a little less hungry, nausea is pretty rare (yay!), still not really interested in chocolate (weird for me), way emotional, still breaking out a bit, a few headaches, some heel pain, but all in all, really happy. I'm thankful for a fairly easy pregnancy so far! We're visiting Joey's family this weekend and I'm so excited to see all of them! 

No comments:

Post a Comment