Pregnancy Ticker

Saturday, January 19, 2013

38 weeks, 3 days (picture)

  On Wednesday, on my appointment, Joey was not able to come, but baby boy and I sat in a non-stress test. I got strapped into a monitoring system and got to hear his heartbeat and press a button anytime I felt him move. It was a fun appointment! Each day we wonder a little if this is the day, but we are happy knowing it's all in God's timing.
 
How far along? 38 weeks (2 days, in the picture)
Baby is the size of a: Pumpkin (18.9 to 20.9 inches long and about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds)
Total weight gain: 27 lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow! 
Stretch marks? Nothing yet. But I think the linea nigra is officially coming in very faintly.
Sleep: I get up several times to pee, but sleep well once I fall asleep
Best moment this week: Getting to sit and hear his heartbeat for 10 minutes. 
Movement: I don't do kick counts often enough, but he still shifts around. I'm still told he's head down.
Food cravings: If anything, cookie dough
Gender: Little boy :)
Labor Signs: Some swelling, congestion, and cramping. 
Symptoms: My hands have started to swell and will feel sore, particularly in the mornings. Some fatigue, spikes of energy, cramping, thirstiness, and hip soreness. But really thankful that it hasn't been that bad, and that we're near the end!
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Belly Button: Flattened.  

No comments:

Post a Comment