Pregnancy Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2013

39 weeks, 5 days

Hanging out at work (I think today and tomorrow will be my last days), after having a great weekend with Joey. We got some cleaning done, along with a lot of hanging out, movies, walks, naps, and baths (just me). Today he's having maybe one of his last home alone days. I think I tried to be mentally and house-wise prepared in case our little guy came early, so now I feel like I've been waiting a long time and am struggling to remember what exactly I put in those hospital bags :). Right now we've been praying for each day to be the day, but also acknowledge that if it doesn't happen, it doesn't lessen God's glory, it just means it's not part of our story. Until then, I'll be sitting here at work on my exercise ball, nursing some hot water and my sore hands. So excited yet patient :)

No comments:

Post a Comment