Pregnancy Ticker

Friday, January 25, 2013

39 weeks, 2 days (picture)

  This week at our appointment, our little boy is still measuring well, with a healthy heartbeat. My blood pressure was a little high, but within a safe range. I got checked my doctor, still 1 cm dilated and not effaced, but soft. My doctor said if she had to guess, I'd be coming back for a 40 week appointment, but you never know. I took Wednesday and today (Friday) off from work this week and it was great to have a break and focus on our future :) Joey is off today too and we've been watching the frozen rain and hanging out. Praying that everyone stays warm and safe this weekend!
 
How far along? 39 weeks (2 days)
Baby is the size of a: Watermelon (18.9 to 20.9 inches long and about 6.2 to 9.2 pounds)
Total weight gain: 32 lbs (going with the doctor scale)
Maternity clothes? Wearing maternity clothes. So thankful for all I've been able to borrow! 
Stretch marks? Nothing yet. But I think the linea nigra is officially coming in very faintly.
Sleep: Could be worse. I get up several times to pee, and the tingling hands make it hard to go back to sleep a lot.
Best moment this week: Reducing my work week
Movement: Head down, with rolls and pokes. 
Food cravings: Joey craves mexican food :)
Gender: Little boy :)
Labor Signs: Some swelling, congestion, and cramping. 
Symptoms: The worst is the pregnancy induced carpal tunnel. Otherwise some achiness, swelling and headaches. 
Wedding rings on or off? Off.
Belly Button: Flattened but soft. 

No comments:

Post a Comment